Today I wanted to share a recipe that I just love. Yves Meatless Taco Wonton. They are so easy to make, I made these for the first time when I hosted a jewelry party sometime ago, and everyone really loved them, even my husband. So if you have a mini muffin pan, you are ready to make these little taco wontons.
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 24 Small Wonton Wrappers
- 2 tbsp Dry Taco Seasoning
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 Cup Taco Sauce or Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine the taco seasoning mix with the taco sauce.
- Stir in the crumbled Veggie Ground Round Original and the cheese.
- Set aside.
- Coat each side of the wonton wrapper with the cooking spray.
- Using a mini muffin pan, gently press each wonton into each opening.
- Fill each skin with ½ ounce (about 1 tbsp.) of the Veggie Ground Round mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until each wonton is crisp.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Make the filling.
Assemble the wraps, and fill.
Going into the oven.
15 Minutes later.
Top with salsa and cheese or anything else that sounds good to you.
Hope you have a great Wednesday!
Question of the day: Do you make any fun dishes with Wonton Wrappers?
Check Ya Later.