Core Power has become a favorite of mine since attending the Blend Retreat. I have never purchased premixed protein shakes before. I remember trying a Slim Fast shake that a co-worker had years and years ago and still remember the tin flavor of the shake. So I guess I formed the option that all premixed protein shakes would all taste like that. Well Core Power changed that for me. The Core Power products are like drinking a milk shake, but with protein. I am really in love with the vanilla flavor, but the honey is right there behind it. It’s like getting a treat after working out, but this treat is beneficial and supports your recovery. They also have a chocolate flavor, but I did not get to try that flavor, but based on the other two I tried, I do not see how you could go wrong.
You get 26 grams of protein in each serving, and it comes with a healthy dose of essential amino acids. Core Power is a natural high protein muscle recovery drink for every type of fitness enthusiast. Created with your active lifestyle in mind, real milk protein serves as the base for this awesome tasting protein shake. Here’s the Nutritional Breakdown:
- Protein: 26g of naturally concentrated whey and casein proteins
- Calcium: 700mg of highly absorbable calcium
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D works with calcium to strengthen bones, which may increase athletic performance
Check out their product description, it really sums it up.
Introducing core power high protein recovery drink: Don’t leave your workout unfinished.
Sometimes we forget we need to fuel our bodies after working out in order to rebuild muscle and gain strength. You can find Core Power at Amazon.com just follow this link. They are sold by the case and they also offer a Strawberry Banana Slim Version if you are looking to cut back on calories. The slim version offers 20 grams of protein.
- Pack of 12, 11.5-ounce bottles of Core Power Natural High-Protein Milk Shake
- Made with fresh, lactose-free milk and real vanilla
- 700 milligrams of highly absorbable calcium
- 26 grams of naturally concentrated whey and casein proteins
- Nutrient rich drink helps you recover faster and build lean muscle
- 12 – 11.5 ounce HDPE bottles
- 26 grams of protein; Optimum ratio of carbs
- Core Power is a registered trademark licensed by Fair Oaks Farms Brands, Inc., and is a DESIGNER milk product
- Real milk and real honey; Great taste, simple ingredients
Did you catch the bullet that it is lactose free milk? I do not have any food restrictions, but I heard several attendees at the Blend Retreat state how excited they were that Core Power used lactose free milk.
Again Core Power can be found on Amazon.com. They also have a great website that features a Blog with tips and information on health. Core power is also available in some stores, to see if a store is near you Check Out This Link.
Question of the Day: Do you use protein shakes to recover and rebuild after working out?
Check Ya Later.