Love comes in many shapes and sizes, my new love is in the form of these protein peanut butter balls.
Amaze-Balls is really all I can say about them. Crazy how sometimes the littlest food item packs the most flavor and satisfy my sweet tooth.
I have seen these Protein Balls here and there on other Healthy Living Blogs, but never really saw a flavor that made me stand up and shout, I need those NOW. Yes, I have printed each and every recipe I have seen, but have yet to make them, that was until I saw Calee’s recipe for Chocolate Salty [protein] Balls.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Adapted from Life + Running. You have to check out Calee’s blog, she is funny, smart, creative, and strong. She also has a mom named Dena, just in case you were wondering. We both completed the Fitmixer Boot Camp together, and we both attended the Blend Retreat. Her electric personality is contagious, go get some.
- 3/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Unsweetened Coco Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pour oats into food processor and pulse until they become a flour.
- Add protein powder and coco powder, and pulse to combine thoroughly.
- Mix in agave, peanut butter and vanilla — you can do this by hand if your machine can’t handle it. Pulse a few times and watch your machine. If it seems to be too much, pull dough out and mix by hand.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Refrigerate. Eat and Enjoy.
I Love these little balls so much. Thanks Calee for such a great recipe. Amaze Balls to the rescue.
Check Ya Later.