When I made these Blue Cheese Chicken Wraps I had intended on taking them to work as my lunch, but once I made them, I had to try it, so I served them for dinner, and still had two left for lunches. All’s I can say is Blue Cheese Please.
We also had a Spinach salad and a side of rice with our Blue Cheese Chicken Wrap.
Love this salad, the dressing is so good, it’s a white balsamic vinaigrette.
Plus it also has blue cheese and I love blue cheese.
This wedge of Blue Cheese was so fantastic, I mean it, I could not stop taking bites of the bits.
Chopped the wedge into bits and added to the mix.
Such an easy recipe to just throw together.
My kitchen does not have much counter space so I do tend to assemble food on my stove, sorry about the dark photo’s.
I held back some of the spinach leaves from the salad and added to the wraps along with some shredded cheese.
Folded them up and grilled on the panini maker for 6 minutes.
Just enough time to heat up the ingredients and brown and crisp the tortilla.
I can not wait to make these again, they were spicy, cheesy and wonderful.
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Wrap
Makes 4 Wraps
- 1 – 13 Ounce Can of Chicken
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 Green Onions Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 10-Inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 – 5 Ounce Container of Plain Greek Yogurt
- Salt , to Taste
- Pepper , to Taste
- Fresh Spinach (add just before you fold)
- Shredded Cheese (add just before you fold)
2. Squat down without letting knees go beyond toes
3. When coming back up, raise dumbbells to chest height, elbows pointing out to side
4. Works inner thigh and glutes
Check Ya Later.