I did it I tried fish oil for the first time. Well actually I have been taking it for three weeks now.
I love supplements, but I was afraid of fish oil. The only reason is simple. “Fish Burps” Yuck right. Well Body Vega Fish oil eliminates the fear of fish burps, here’s why. “Carefully crafted from deep-sea, cold water fish and molecularly distilled for purity from all toxins, BodyVega is designed to have maximum potency without the nasty fish taste or burps.”
Well I am proud to say I am now a fan. As a 45-year-old woman I need certain supplements now to aid me in my senior years. I DO plan on living a very long life and I want to stay as healthy as possible.
Body Vega fish oil has Amazon’s highest concentration of DHA and EPA, so it supports many of the body’s processes for overall health and thriving well-being, including: -Brain function, so you’ll be more alert, focused, and happier -Healthy eyesight, including reducing tired, dry eyes -Reducing pain and inflammation -A healthy heart -Boosted mood
With so many positive reviews I felt certain that I was going to like this product, but I let the product speak to me and here is my Amazon Review:
Like most people I was worried about the Fish Burps..but am happy to say after 3 full weeks of taking the fish oil I have not experienced any! I would recommend this product for anyone looking to take Omega-3 fish oil. I take it every day and it helps me feel great and feel more energized. I really feel with each day I have more energy. The soft gel capsules are easy to swallow and again DO NOT leave a fishy after taste like many other fish oil products. This is definitely a quality product for the price. My skin feels moisturized and fresh, and I have not changed any of my beauty routines. I also have noticed my hair has a bit more shine to it. Excellent Product, Quality Product.
Here are some additional information about this product:
- 4.9 / 5 STAR AVERAGE RATING: Happy Customers Agree That BodyVega Fish Oil Is The Best Fish Oil Available Because It Is Potent And Has NO Fishy Burps! Just Read The Reviews, And You’ll See That BodyVega Fish Oil Has Unmatched Customer Satisfaction.
- #1 CLEANEST AND PUREST FISH OIL: Sourced From Deep Sea, Cold Water Fish for Maximum Omega-3 Potency. Tested For Over 250 Contaminants, Including Mercury, And Molecularly Distilled For Guaranteed Purity.
- STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE: From Chile and Norway, The #1 Recommend Source, So It Is Free Of Pacific Toxins Caused From Nuclear Fall Out.
- MAXIMUM OMEGA-3 POTENCY: Doctor Recommended 1,500mg Of Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Up To 50% More Than Competitors’) For Guaranteed Reduced Inflammation and Less Joint Pain, And High EPA and DHA Levels Support Long-Term Eye, Heart and Joint Health, While Boosting Mood, Focus, and Productivity.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Love It Or Leave It. If, For Whatever Reason, You Don’t Love BodyVega Fish Oil, Just Return The Empty Bottles For A Full No Questions Asked Refund
Check Ya Later.
My Friends over at BodyVega have offered a coupon code for $5.00 off a product order by using the code: BODYFIVE.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Favorite Things, Foodie Post, Fresh Ideas, Garden, Grains, Salads, tagged Hummus and Sprout Sandwich, Sprouting Instructions, Sprouting Jars, Sprouting Seeds on March 26, 2014|
3 Comments »
I recently got my sprouts on. I have a set of Sprouting Jars and its been a while since I sprouted so I thought a Spring sprout was needed. The variety of seeds I am using is a 3 part mix of Alfalfa, Radish and Broccoli. So they are a much small sprout than the Mung bean sprouts you typically find in the vegetable section at the grocery store.
I added 1/4 cup of seeds to my jar and then 4 cups of warm water which you soak for 6-8 hours. After the 6-8 hours you just drain the water and rinse the seeds and then store in a warm dark location for 3 days. You must rinse the seeds two to three times per day during the sprouting cycle.
The easy straining caps makes it convenient to strain fresh water to the sprouts.
This little amount of seeds will produce a huge amount of sprouts.
Here are my sprouts after only one day. I rinsed them twice and left out on the counter to soak up some sun for an hour, that seems to help green up the sprouts. It is recommendation but is not necessary.
Here are my sprouts on day two. Wow, this is going to be a huge amount of sprouts.
Here are my sprouts on day three. They are ready to be strained, stored and consumed.
Just soaking in water and gently swishing around does a good job of getting the hulls to float up.
Sprouts are ready to be served.
My all time favorite way to eat them is on a piece of pita bread with hummus.
Basic Sprouting Instructions:
How to Grow Sprouts in a Jar
Growing sprouts in a jar is easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Place one to two tablespoons of seeds in your jar, and cover with approximately two inches of warm water. Let this sit 6-8 hours or overnight depending on the sprouting seed you are using.
- Drain the water, using a sprouting jar with the draining lid or just use a fine sieve or cheesecloth.
- Rinse the seeds by adding water the jar, swishing the seeds around, and draining.
- Repeat twice a day, every day until your sprouts are the desired size. This will take anywhere from three to seven days, depending on the variety of sprout you’re growing. Sprouts are best when they’re still fairly small and just starting to turn green.
- Store your sprouts in a covered bowl or food storage bag with a paper towel inside to absorb excess moisture. Use the sprouts within a week.
Check Ya Later.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Packing for a Trip, Spirits, tagged bar beleza, Carry-On Only, gin-gins, gopicnic, Lush Shampoo Bars, Packing for a Trip, Packing Light, Packing with Purpose on March 11, 2014|
5 Comments »
When I travel I love to pack my bag. I know most people dislike it, but I love the challenge of packing as light as possible. I love to carry on my bag and make my trip about the destination and not the hassles. I have it down to an art. Here is how I roll.
Snacks are a must! So is a good hat and fun jewelry. I love my gopicnic boxes when I travel.
I also use small all in one compacts and make-up samples.
I also always back Hot and Ice patches..Sitting to long on a flight always hurts my back so I always pack a few. Tunes and entertainment are a must. I love passing the time doing crosswords.
Then I have to pack my Special stuff. Lysol, Emergen-C, my Gin-Gins ginger throat drops, alcohol wipes and any other go to item I usually travel with.
I always pack sinus meds in small bags to save space. I also always pack tons of facial sample size moisturizer packets, my skin gets so dry when I travel.
My Ultimate favorite items to pack are Shampoo/Conditioner bars from Lush and my bar beleza swivel stick which is a moisturizer and a makeup removal solid. TSA does not care about solid bars so I can carry them on and not have to buy hair care at my destination!
Just a few of my favorite packing tips!
Check Ya Later.
Read Full Post »